Are you looking to get back into a consistent exercise routine? While it can seem like a daunting task to prioritize your health and make time for exercise, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Here are five tips to help you create a pre/post workout plan that fits your lifestyle.
1. Keep a Gym Bag Packed with Workout Clothes and Shoes in Your Vehicle – Keeping a gym bag packed with all the essentials – workout clothes, shoes, water bottle, etc. – will make it easier to stick to your workout plan. Need a new gym bag? Check out the Bulldog Gym Apparel shop for a great selection of bags.
2. Keep a Pre/Post Workout Snack in Your Bag – Having a snack before and after your workout can give you just the boost of energy you need. Having a snack ready in your bag will ensure that you are fueled for your workouts. Don’t forget to stock up on healthy snacks right here at Bulldog Gym!
3. Plan Appointments Around Your Workout – When creating your schedule for the week, be sure to plan appointments and errands around your workout. Allocating a specific time to exercise will help you stay consistent and make exercise a priority.
4. Make Exercise a Priority – When life gets busy, it can be easy to forget about your workout. Make exercise a priority so that it’s easier to stay on track with your plan.
5. Find a Workout You Enjoy – When it comes to exercise, it’s important to find something that you enjoy. Whether it’s running, yoga, weight lifting, or something else, find a workout that makes you look forward to exercising.
Creating a pre/post workout plan doesn’t have to be difficult. By following these five tips, you can make exercise a priority and create a plan that fits your lifestyle.