- Member 24/7 access will resume effective 5/14/20
- Business hours will revert to normal schedule
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30AM-1:00PM, 3:00PM-7:00PM
- Friday: 8:30AM-1:00PM
- Saturday: 9:00AM-NOON
- Sunday: Closed
- Maximum limit of 20 people (including staff) in the gym at one time
- At staff discretion, this may be reduced at any given time if there is difficulty in maintaining 6 feet of distance between any two non-cohabiting members.
- Wildfire Industries will continue to clean/sanitize the entire gym 3 days/week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Staff will disinfect common touch surfaces throughout the day as directed by state guidelines
Expectations of Members
- As always, members must wipe down all surfaces of used equipment with gym-supplied pre-moistened wipes
- Members must utilize hand sanitizer upon arriving and leaving (ideally wash your hands with soap before leaving)
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and other members (other than your family members)
- Wear a mask at your discretion but this is not required
- Do not come to the gym if you are sick, not feeling well, regardless of your symptoms.
- Follow all CDC COVID-19 prevention recommendations found here.
- Have a plan to complete your workout in one hour
- If we are not busy and not close to 20 person limit you can continue your workout beyond one hour (ask staff if you’re unsure)
- No partner and/or group workouts unless you can maintain 6 feet of distance
- Minimize socializing
- This is a tough one because we know socializing is part of our gym experience but for now everyone needs to get their workouts done and head out. Please also minimize your time just sitting around, checking cell phones/social media, etc.
- No group fitness classes for the time being
- Consider doing cardio outside
- You are welcome to use the gym cardio equipment but with the weather so nice now it would be a good option to get outside
- Weather permitting, we will be moving some of the cardio equipment (e.g., rower, assault bike) outside under the front canopy.
- We will also be disabling some cardio machines in order to support the 6 feet social distancing requirements.